Wednesday, 6 November 2013

The Roaring 20's


Oh, hello!

Firstly, apologies for the month of silence on here, life has been taken over by uni as always! But amidst all the madness I managed to squeeze in a 20th birthday on Wednesday and I have to say, my first week as a 20-something has been a crazy one! Good crazy though.

My birthday celebrations were made up of a lot of drawing, some frozen yoghurt, a fashion show at Sassi Salon and Boutique, planning and jamming at our architecture department’s annual ball and seeing the results from this day on a beach last month ;) The SpecSavers Summer promo is done!


Check out my instagram for these and other snippets.

The Sassi Summer Fashion Show was organized by Sassi Boutique owners and sisters Sammy and Sarah, to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer while showing new summer ranges from their shop (on Main Rd, Walmer, Port Elizabeth), Blue Glue bikinis and Love Trunk clothing. It was a beautiful, intimate affair and some lucky raffle winners got some insane prizes out of it! Nicely done, ladies ;)



 

 
Booby cupcakes from Cupcake Love 



 
 
 
 
Working the finale :)
(Photo from Sassi Facebook Page)
 

 
 

And lo and behold, if this morning didn’t greet me with a message from a friend who told me I was on M-Net last night Baywatch-running in the latest Specsavers TV Ad! So exciting!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ivbKHYAD14&feature=share&list=UUjey4xUFuDmYdawM_Zk9KMw
 
Click on the photo to watch my first commercial ;)

Definitely feeling the summer vibe, which reminds me, Hoiden who styled the SpecSavers shoot are having a "Bovember Sale" all month at their store on 81 Main Road, Walmer for all you Port Elizabethans, go check it out! Bows for dayyys!

Have a beautiful day, all
Bisoux,
J.


xx