Thursday, 28 November 2013

Be A City Model!

Hello hello!

Hope everyone's well and getting into the holiday spirit like I am ;D Touched down in my home town 2 days ago and there's already so much activity catching my eye! It'll be a busy, exciting Christmas for Nai city and I for one can't wait.

One thing that's been dominating my social media feeds though is homegrown supermodel Ajuma Nasenyana's awesome new project- City Models Africa which is (going to be) the African sister-agency to well-known City Models Paris. All we know for now is that they're looking to cast models and actors of all ages, shapes and sizes for international and local fashion, advertising and tv/film work.

Photo from City Models Africa Facebook Page


If you want in, all they ask is you register on the site (www.beacitymodel.com), upload a head shot and body shot and wait for a response. Simple, huh? Best believe I already got mine in ;) Go on then!

Bisoux,
J.
xx