Friday, 16 August 2013

All in a Day's Work ;)


WELL!It appears that the few weeks I've been back in PE have been the calm before the storm guys, yesterday things got REAL!
In the best way possible ;)

I'm a last minute addition to WIC clothing's first fashion show at the Boardwalk Lighthouses, my first show in South Africa would you believe! My first rehearsal was yesterday afternoon at the venue, it'll be a wonderful show, things have been wonderfully thought out and prepared to the nines. Come along if you're in the Port Elizabeth area!


Friday 16th August, 7:30-late, Boardwalk Lighthouses. WIC Clothing ;D
SO after finding out that 4pm rehearsals clashed with auditions for the NMMU Fashion Department's Free Creative and Collective fasion shows and model hunt, I had damn near let it go. But rehearsals went nice and quickly so after I'd slipped out of class to dash to the Boardwalk, I ran out just as quickly to go back where I'd come from to make it to join the last group of hopeful models.



AND lo and behold, contestant G7 made it into the top 20 girls! Whew! I was breathless from running around all afternoon and only got home around 7:30pm but damn it was worth taking the chance!


At the moment I've suddenly become a very busy lady indeed! Fittings and rehearsals galore but I'm so happy to have the chance :D
More later chickens :)
Bisoux,
J.
xx