Monday, 15 October 2012

Excuses

Greetings!

I'll get right to my list of reasons for not posting in over a month.

1. Architecture school is kicking my ass
2. Apart from portfolio shoots at the agency, I've been doing nothing modelling-related
3. I've heard that boutique owners in Port Elizabeth would quite simply rather have blonde white girls model their clothes (Port Elizabethans, is this true?)
4. Eastern Cape Fashion Week seems to have been a rumour because even my designer friend who won a spot in this year's exhibit has heard nothing about it in weeks.

*MASSIVE SIGH*

In a glimmer of light though, I have just entered this competition:



For one of my favourite jewellery stores EVER :)
I love the photo I used and feel pretty confident...so wish me luck!

Short and sweet for now ;)

Bisoux!
J.

xx