Friday, 27 July 2012

Closet49 & KWS Present: Fashion in the Wild

If you're a reader of this blog then you're no stranger to the fact that I'm an absolute lover of the wild and all the wonder that comes with being in our fantastic national parks. So with a travel agent dad and a road-trip junkie family; it only seemed right that I accept the invitation to model in a photoshoot at the Nairobi National Park in conjunction with Closet49 and the Kenya Wildlife Service.

4 models, 2 photographers, a special security detail and KWS guide and one persistent baboon made up our team for the shoot/game drive/ field day.

And what a day it was! As many times as I may visit the park, I'm still dumbfounded that right there in the capital city are lions, zebras and their homies going about their lives just like us. It's right there. And it's cheap. And it's freaking amazing. I don't know what else I could say except...










The gang afterwards :)

And my personal favourite :D



BOSS. And the lesson of the day: if you wander away from your guide vehicle without knowing the roads of the park, you WILL get lost. You know yourselves ;)

Want more?


Olav Arthur Mburu, our male model for the day


Ciao darlings!

Bisoux,
J.