Sunday, 13 May 2012

Without Getting Ahead of Myself... ;)

Good day, darlings!

I hope everybody has had a wonderful week, I know I have, as busy as it was what with bulding models, studying, booking a ticket home(!) :D
But anyway, it has been brought to my attention that Port Elizabeth (or Eastern Cape...) Fashion Week is in fact a legit event that has been happening every September for a short while now...and oh my days how amazing would that be. (Clearly so amazing that I didn't need a question or exclamation mark to express that statement). Boom.

So without getting ahead of myself I bring you snippets of some of my personal fave supermodels and their own fashion week experiences. Enjoy! :)

Gisele Bundchen in Sao Paulo (Pics via lipstickalley.com)


Coco Rocha in New York:


Aggy Deyn in London (Pic from zimbio.com)


Ajak Deng in Paris (Pic from styleguidect.blogspot.com)


Hashtag: sigh. One day ;)
As you were, lovelies!

Bisoux,
J.
xx