Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Firsts

Hello chickens!

I've just had a MAD weekend and an even worse couple days of deadline after deadline so as of right now I'm starting my Easter break early like a BOSS. Just, you know, while going to shool and stuff...

BUT ANYWAY, It's official! I most excitedly signed my first ever modelling contract with an agency right before my first ever professional studio shoot during my first ever PE weekend when I didn't go out. Gotta say it feels gooood! Here, I copped a behind-the-scenes photo for you to see...



Well my new family is now Sleek Model Management and I can't wait to tell you all about the new things I'll learn and experience with them ^_^

Check out the photographer for the day's blog too, she's great!
Well I think this is her. (How awkward if it isn't?!_)

Ta-ta for now lovers!!

Bisoux,
J.