Thursday, 9 February 2012

Little By Little

Hey dolls! And... (Is there a name for male dolls...?)

I hope you're week's been going great, mine's been a bit slow but it's my last few days of sweet freedom befoe lectures start so I hereby dub this from today my own long weekend ;) PE better watch out!

Anyway, the other day I forgot to mention that I GOT TO 100 TWITTER FOLLOWERS! Woohoo! I'd just like you to know that if you read this or if you follow me on Twitter, re-tweet about this blog or comment, I appreciate you so so much! And just like I promised not so long ago, I'm considering going shopping for a giveaway very soon! Watch this space ;)

Now, I finally got around to sending my photos to the fantastical Coco Rocha (and whoever she's collaborating with) for a chance to get reviewed by her and some other industry bigshots...again, thanks for your help in choosing and this is what I decided on:






Fingers crossed!
And keep 'em crossed because I'm slowly but surely learning about the fashion/modeling industry around here (quiet as it may be in the Eastern Cape) and sent my photos off to an agency yesterday who are doing a huge casting for 2012. I think I heard someone say that they'll be charging a registration fee though, so rED liGHt right there, man. We'll see.

Once again, thank you so much for reading and for supporting me, keep telling your friends, and I'll be typing to you soon!
Bisoux,

J.
xx